Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Me and Mummy

There were alot of times when me and mummy were prancing around in public areas and people gave mummy funny looks cause they think she has kidnapped me. People must wonder how such a cute kid like me who is a little bit milk coffee can have a pasty white char siew pao kinda mummy. Some people ask me, "Is your mummy Tyra Banks, and is your daddy David Blaine? Cause you look a little bit like them." It is true, they ask me that. And of course I say yes, and pretend mummy is my maid from China.

This sort of thing never happens when Im with daddy. When me and daddy are together, people take one step back in awe and fear. Other daddys with their kids begin to feel uncomfortable and inferior. It is because of our massive rock star coolness combined.

Anyway, today I feel bad about pretending mummy is a maid from China. She does try to be a good mummy I suppose. I wanted to put up a picture of me and mummy together so everybody knows this is my mummy, not Ling Ling from Hebei as I may have previously told some people.

I know mummy likes this pic very much cause if you look carefully, you can see that some of our features are actually a bit similar! (Ok, really have to Squint to see it!).. and in this pic we are almost the same color. Yay for mummy!





4 comments:

Doreen said...

LMAO! Heh! I love these entries!!

Ling Ling from Hebei! HAHAHAHAAH!

Good stuff Jimi's parents :)

Anonymous said...

DEE i miss you, email me!!! - bel

Anonymous said...

Hi Bel its me DEDE! Jimi told me you were here! How r u!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.