Monday, March 17, 2008

Im 2 years old & 2 days!

Hello Everybody!

I see that most people went to Stylo instead of Jimilo since the turn out at my event was pretty small. All you suckers for branding and advertising. I will advertise next year and get me an event organizer too ok. And it wont be stupid Hotshoes cause they are doing Stylo and I dont want Stylo to steal my cool event ideas......
(A LITTLE HINT: Next year for my Grand Entry I will be jumping out of a helicopter, into a swimming pool full of ice cream! This year my grand entry was on a tricycle.. so you can see how much bigger my budget next year will be).

But this year was soo cool anyway, coz all the VIPS were there and I got me a lotta lotta cake and presents!!

My presents include cars, cars, more cars. YAY! And I got a magnetic drawing board, and a truck from Gong Gong, and new shoes and clothes, and a car playset with roads, and a barney CD and booster from Auntie Vivijayayaya. My new shoes are like black golf shoes and they're really cool. So now I will take up golf, and Achoo will be my caddie. I will be like Tiger Woods and wear a red polo shirt and hat and look smart. Awesome!

AND I got 3 birthday cakes. One we ate the day before my birthday (ehem.. the 'JIMILO Prelaunch Event') and 2 we ate on my birthday itself. Then after that we went to the after party, which was my grand grand auntie auntie's birthday in Cheras. I played with Yuvan koko and I had a great time, cause he was sooooooo jealous of my black ferrari collectors edition box car. And even when mummy was packing my bag later cause it was time to go home, Yuvan koko was like begging "Please, please can I see the car one more time, Jimi, please Jimi..." Haha. That was cool.

And then when we got home, I was really tired. Mummy gave me a bath and we sang Ding dong bell and we lied on the bed and read 'Wheres Ivan?' about 15 times. Then we decided to sleep on the bed upside down just for fun, cause its my birthday. What a way to end a great day.

TOO BAD DADDY WASNT THERE.. SILLY DADDY! I WONT LET YOU EAT ANY OF MY YUMMY CAKE, DADDY. DADDY CAN GO EAT STYLO CAKE, WHICH TASTES LIKE CALVIN KLEIN......BEIGE, BLAND AND BLEEEHHH.

Anyway, I have some photos from my birthday which I will be posting on my next blog, taken from Uncle Devans camera. I wished I could take photos of all my presents but daddy took his camera for Stylo, and therefore screwed me over again.

I HOPE YOURE READING THIS BLOG DADDY. I HOPE YOU ARE SORRY AND TAKE ME AND MUMMY TO AQUARIA TO MAKE UP FOR ALL YOUR SORRINESS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I do all my own mixes for JIMILO. No help from Daddy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: