Friday, April 04, 2008

Mr. Mom

Sorry everybody, I know I promised to put up pictures from my birthday ages ago. Im waiting for my slow coach mummy to get the pictures from Uncle Devan and Ive been waiting for like foooreeeeveerrr. I dunno how come they live in the same house but hardly have time to talk or exchange a couple-a pictures. I think Im the only one in the house who makes an effort to talk to everyone, including the pets and toys and furniture.

Hurry up mummy! You dont want to keep my fans waiting or they're going to lynch mob you! People want to see pictures of me to brighten up their day and you're screwing it up!

Mummy wastes alot of her time watching channel E! and forgets to do her mummy duties. I will have to ask daddy to discipline her whe he gets back from Singapore. (Hes there for Singapore Fashion Week.. dear me, I hope he doesnt come back all faggotty. Oops Im not supposed to know that word.)

In the meantime, please amuse yourself with this interesting article about.. MR MOM!!

Now you know i have an interest in cool mums and yuck mums (cause duh, im a baby) but this MOM is just plain wierd. This person used to be a woman but she took some pills and cut off some bits and so became a MAN. But she(He) forgot the very important bits and so he can still get pregnant just like a LADY!! And then, he's also married to another lady who has 2 kids. So now he is 6 mths pregnant with a little baby girl and got on OPRAH because he's the first man-mom in the whole wide world. Whoa, what a NEAT TRICK TO BECOME FAMOUS!!!

That makes me think.. if Daddy was the one who was pregnant with me, instead of mummy,
how would I be like?

Would I have a closer bond with daddy and he would be the one breastfeeding me and playing with me and getting up in the middle of the night to clean my poo poo?? I think that would be so wierd. And honestly, if my daddy used to be A GIRL, I think I would be a psycho baby right now and get ADHD before I turn 3 yrs old.

Mummy, on the other hand, says it would be so cool if daddy was pregnant with their next bub instead of her. She would be drooling with satisfaction at seeing daddy go through all the things she went through. She even gave me a list of all the things she would be so satisfied about:

- Daddy getting swollen ankles (and cankles)
- Daddy getting back pain
- Daddy walking like an indian penguin
- Daddy looking like a whale (here, she will make fun of daddy and call him Fatty Free Willy)
- Daddy with swollen titties which she will 'accidentally' knock around
- Daddy needing to pee every 10 mins, and sometimes peeing a little in his underwear
- Daddy getting craving for ice cream every 5 mins
- Daddy wearing a mumu dress which pregnant ladies wear

HAHAHA! I guess it would be funny, seeing daddy not being able to touch his toes. Well, hes only a few more burgers away anyway. Mummy and I will get popcorn and sit on the couch and laff at him until he cries and gets a hot flush. HAHA!

Well, thats all for now. I PROMISE I'll put up the birthday pics soon as mummy gets over her addiction to the Daily 10 and Giuliana Rancic (oh wait, she likes that Sal guy cause he looks abit like Predator from Aliens and Predators). Mummy really really likes predators and thinks they are the coolest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt4RWr7c_nU
check out this cool video...

puvan said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFSBWFZMyS4&feature=related

Jimibot said...

HI DADDY!! COOOL VIDEOS!! YAYAYA

Anonymous said...

ha ha i smell beef to make the man go preggers!