Friday, March 21, 2008

I dont wanna be custard.


This picture was taken in Singapore around last Christmas time. I was sad back then because of being sick, and now Im feeling sad again, just like in the picture. In this picture, I am like the poster child for broken families, and thats exactly how I feel.

Its because of Mummy and Daddy fighting. They have been fighting for a few weeks now, though its not like FIGHTING fighting, just the quiet and tension-y sort of fighting. When i ask mummy about how she is, she says that she is not feeling well cause Daddy has put alot of daggers in her heart. She's gone and lost her appetie and cant really sleep at night too. Daddy is so busy most of the time and mummy says they had not had a proper conversation in a long time. Not to mention the problem with MissyWDEGFIHFILWM?, otherwise known as MissyISHTOGHMAIHNGF and MissyLAMIHSBBBE. Hee hee. If you know what the letters mean it is very very funny. Hehe hehe. Anyway.

Mummy mopes around the house and stares into outer space. When I do dangerous stunts like hanging off the ceiling fan or juggling knives; mummy is not really watching me cause her mind is somewhere else.

I have heard about custard children on TV and I dont want to be a custard child. A custard child is someone who's Mummy and Daddy is fighting for child custardy because they dont get along anymore. A good example of custard children are SPF1 & 2, Britney's children. Being custard is one of the saddest things that can happen to a child.

When mummies and daddies fight, kids get sad but dont really know why they're sad. Poor custard children must be sad all the time. When mummy and daddy are fighting, I feel like something is not right at all and the feeling is there the whole day. I dont feel much like playing except with Achoo, who is now my bestest friend. I hug and kiss Achoo and my other soft toys alot coz it makes me feel like somebody loves me. The worry makes me can't go poo poo the whole day. And at night, I prefer to sleep with Nana and Tata and not Mummy and Daddy cause of the tension in Mummys room. And I cry alot for no reason too. And Im not even custard yet!

I think of some of the things that could happen if I ever turn custard. Is being Custard like being and orphan? Or half an orphan, cause only one parent looks after you? What if I never see Daddy again and forget who he is? What if I can only see Nana and Tata only on some weekends? What if I get sold to Brangelina?

Thinking about it makes me sad. Now im gonna go hug my teddy and cry. Bye bye everyone... maybe next time you see me... I will be in LA with Maddox and Zahara...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jimi, youre such a cute kid, I hope you never have to become custard. By the way, the real word for it is custody, but I like your way of spelling it better! Wish your mum and dad all the best