Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sun & Water & Better Times



Well. Im still feeling a bit like an orphan.


Of course its only been 5 seconds since my previous blog entry, when I first thought about how similar I am to an orphan only without the freebies. To cheer myself up I decided to post some pics of happier times... when I was healthy, happy and had parents.






These pics were from around Chinese New Year time, when corporations throughout Asia let their slaves off for a few days. So mummy and daddy had some daylight hours to spend with me and we did some cool stuff.


Mummy and Poh Poh and Auntie Joo Joo Jie Jie took me swimming in the pool at Poh Pohs condo. Daddy is somewhere there too, but you cant see him cause he is hiding on a bench somewhere. Daddy is kinda like a secret alien hiding in human skin who cant get wet or he will turn into a giant slime monster.. so he tells people he cant swim. But of course he can, he just dont want people to know he is a super advanced alien or people at his work place will ask him to do more work for them and they will make him give them his alien technology surround sound knowledge.


I can almost swim as good as mummy now, except i have to work abit more on... not sinking. Just a few more lessons should do it. Man, if only my parents werent so super busy I would be an olympic swimmer by now! Rah!


Ps. Something to take note of.. I am wearing the latest toddler swim fashion from Australia in 'naughty boy blue'. The blue highlights my coffee colored tan perfectly and matches the color of most baby wading pools.




No comments: