Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus Loves You

Hi everybody, Happy Easter Sunday!

Guess where I am today. I am at mummys work place! We are hanging out and watching the Wiggles on YouTube. We had yummy roti canai for lunch and i ate the roti without any sauce. It is fun cause I can pretend to be receptionist and prank call mummys colleagues. But mummys not much fun today (normally she will things like photocopy my ass and turn it into a smiley face poster). (Which is what she did last time I was at the office. The poster was found by the boss and he told mummy to make very sure theres no poo poo on the expensive photocopy machine. What a juvenile and silly mummy).

But not today. Today mummy is tired from going out to the Mercedes F1 Party and the BMW Sauber F1 Party last night with Daddy. She says she had so much fun especially at the BMW one which was in a big silver tent near KLCC. They had a pretty DJ called Sky Nellar and huge stage with huge huge LCD screen. It was like a rave party exept super posh and with alot of free booze (apparently the event cost 4 milllion). But anyway. I guess if mummy had her own blog she would talk alot about the party but since this is my blog, Im going to talk about Easter Sunday!

Easter is cool cool cool. This morning I went to Glad Tidings church with Poh Poh and Gong Gong and they had a lovely party for all the kids. I met alot of new friends. They played a game called musical chairs, but I thought the game didnt make any sense so I improved it by taking my chair and pushing it around to the music, which was alot more fun. Unfortunately the organisers didnt like me doing that, so they kicked me out.

After that we did arts and crafts and I made a cool "Jesus is Alive" cup with chocolate easter eggs inside, and I decorated the outside with stickers and I wrote JIMI all over it. Of course Gong Gong helped me a little bit but all the artistic direction was done by me.

So its a really cool day so far and I cant wait for Easter again next year.

Bye bye everybody, and remember Jesus Loves YOU!

No comments: