Thursday, March 13, 2008

Being Sick and Gloomy





This picture is exactly how Ive been feeling lately.
Ive been sick for a whole week now with the fever and the throwing up. Its not a nice feeling at all and I cant play as much as i used to. It all started from the day I fell off the bed while trying to do a superman pose on mummys shoulder while she was sleeping. I hit my head and mummy was pretty worried that the throwing up was because of head bumping. But the doc lady said it was ok, and just a virus. So she gave me pink panadol and yellow throw up medicine (which is quite yummy).


But Im not much better, after 3 days already. Mum is working alot and daddy is always out with a certain somebody (who he seems to like spending time with alot more than either me or mummy) when he is supposed to be 'working'. =(
and hes out nighttime till late late, so I always fall asleep before I see him. Its cold and lonely and rainy and nobody take me gai gai coz im sick.

Sure, I get some hugs and kisses when i whine and do my =( face.. but i'ld much rather be better already.

Being sick sure sucks.

A good thing though is that we got a new friend in the house. Its a cute baby kitty called Achoo.

Uncle Devan found her in our drain pipe in the rain and it was sneezy so he called her Achoo.

We dunno where her mummy or daddy is, and i dunno if she even has a nanna or tata.

If I was Achoo, I would be very sad with no mummy or daddy or nanna or tata; but Achoo seems quite good. But she bites, so i practise running away real quick!
I dont have any pictures of Achoo, but she is really cute. Just imagine me with pointy ears and bigger eyes and that is basically what Achoo looks like. I do hope i get better soon, and that mummy can get off for my birthday which is coming up soon. Daddy sure wont be around of course, no need to say why.
At this rate I might as well be an orphan, at least then I will get freebies from socially conscious multinational companies.


No comments: