Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Fashionator

De nene nene!


Ok, its been 5 mins since my previous blog and now I dont feel so orphan-y anymore! Wow, its true... looking at happy pictures DOES work!!


SO... with STYLO coming up (My daddy is working for d event) and what more, ON THE SAME DAY as my BIRTHDAY and stealing my limelight!! (grrr) I decided to show those Stylo Milos a thing or two about Jimibot fashion. Those silly fashionistas at the STYLO dont know what they're missing.. coz im going to have catwalk at my birthday too.


Everybody, forget STYLO! This is JIMILO. The fresher, younger, milkier version of Stylo. And watch out coz your eyes are going to pop when you see me workin it like Tyra*!


*minus the fat ass and 40 years of ageing





I GOT IT GOIN ON, BABY. I wonder how come daddy didnt get me a gig at STYLO?
Kekeke. If I have time, I'll do a regular Jimilo entry with new looks. EAT MY NAPPY, STYLO PUNKS!

2 comments:

夏娃 said...

Happy Birthday Jimi!
Love and Hugs from Auntie Eve

Jimibot said...

hello Auntie Eve! Long time no see =(
I am a big boy now. When are you coming to take me for ice cream?