Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thank Goodness I Survived Mothers Day!

Whew! I was soo stressed out cause of Mothers Day. It was so much pressure for me cause I know that Im mummy's only little boy, and if I dont get her something nice then she wont have anything at all. And then Nana too, what will I get her? And Poh Poh? Triple pressure I tell you! It was all too much for a little 2 year old like me.

First of all I didn't even know it was Mothers day, until the day before, when mummy reminded me. Thats when the pressure began. I tried to ask daddy for help but it was clear that he was still all sickly and WASNT EVEN GOING TO GET HER ANYTHING. I went to my Alliance bank virtual pet piggy bank but I didnt know how to open it to get the money out. It was clear that I would have to take something from Nanas room and give it to mummy, and then take something from Mummy's room and give it to Nana.

So to cut a long story short, I did a whole lot of messes, which resulted in Nana's underwear being in mummys drawers among other things, when finally I found $200 from Auntie Sue in an ang pow from my first birthday. I guess mummy must have missed that one!

I was so happy! In the end, I bought mummy dinner at Atria and I bought Nana a rose scented candle in an embroidered bag. I didnt get Poh Poh anything cause she is in Melbourne.

Whew! thank goodness thats over and everyone is happy. What did you get your Mum for mothers day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.