Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good on ya Mum!

ohohdjfd, Im so excited for mummy! Today her client unexpectedly bought 2 units of the Westin REsidences in Auckland! Thats like some sorta miracle cause these apartments are RM2 million each and really not that easy to sell. So mummy did RM 4 million today, YAY! Mummy was so happy she called me immediately. I was at Ramlas house watching TV and having some snacks. She said she needed my help to talk to her boss.

So heres the game plan. Shes going to make me all dirty and rub some mud into my eyes and cheeks to make us look very poor and suffering. She'll take me to work and apologise that there is nobody to look after me. She has to work so hard on weekends that on weekdays she has no choice but to babysit me and go to work at the same time.

Then, while I am eating my lunch of plain rice porridge in the office, she will gently approach her boss about getting 1% comission. Of course the boss will say no, and so I will toddle in and say "please boss, please." and give him my big puddle eyes. Then the boss will agree to 0.5%, which mummy will take and then complain about how stingy her boss is.

What a clever plan! I'll keep you guys updated on how it works out ok?

No comments: