Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fashion is for Babies

Hi Everybody!

Recently I was having a meeting about next years Jimilo with my PR Agency, discussing about which kiddie labels we should get in the show. I told them i wanted something really drama that will knock the socks of everybody, not stuff like osh kosh or even baby gap which is more like everyday clothes and stuff. Who cares if nobody is ever going to wear it? It makes a good show, and thats the only way to kick ass of Stylo and make sure daddy comes to Jimilo instead!

(Ps. I was gonna link Stylo but then I found out they dont even have a website! Haha, LOSERS! Anyway, for those who dont know, Stylo is some Fashion Festival that always steals my daddy away by being on the same day as my birthday. And now they face my wrath. Rar!!!!)

Now if you've ever seen me around in the park or going shopping, you would probably have noticed me cause of my super cute face and big puddle eyes. But NOT because of my clothes. Cause although I have one or two nice pieces, most of my clothes are super daggy.

Mummy always says "You'll outgrow them in a few months, and anyway, theres no one to impress when you're only 2 years old." But the truth is, she is calculating in her head the price of that cute Baby Gap t-shirt and how many pairs of shoes she can get for herself with the same amount of money!! The answer is 2 pairs, therefore my clothes are forever and always from Babyland/Tesco/Anakku sales. =(

Daddy is much less stingy. He understands that when I look good, he looks good. That is why he got me a real dapper suit from Vietnam, a three piece with pinstripes. When Im big enough to fit into it, I will wear it with my sunglasses. I will hang out with Uncle Tony and 'take care of business' like the Mafia es mi familia. But that will happen only when Im 3 years old or so. Until then, I AM DAGGY. Arrh!!

This is why sometimes I daydream that some cute little woodland creatures will come by and sew me a pretty outfit and get me some cute shoes with buckles and not velcro. Something like this:

Totally CUTE right!! Can you imagine, if you saw this kid on the street, you would totally give him whatever he wants, right. You'ld give him a lollipop, cookies and then all your money. Cause he got style.


And even though his mummy is totally dorky in her big frilly red & white panties, she manages to pass herself off only because she is walking next to the super styling kid. Instead of coming off as a nut-case, she manages to pull it off as 'exotic', thanks to the kid. If only all mummies understood, such is the power of well-dressed offspring!!



Vavavoom! Oh mummy, can I have me a Venetian Boaters hat for my birthday, please? Only, can I have it without the Scary Flamenco Dancer Lady on the side?


Ok, I wouldn't wear this obviously, but I posted it anyway cause I think white summer dresses are the most refreshing look on little girls. And I would totally share all my cookies with THAT LITTLE GIRL. She a cutie pie!

The designer for the boys outfits is Margarita Friere from Spain. I like her kids stuff but not really the mummy and daddy outfits. Sorry Margarita. If you give me a free hat maybe I will reconsider. The little girl outfit is from Camilla Franks, Aussie designer.

Needless to say, I will be sending them cookies and doing lots of PR with them to get them to come to Jimilo!

2 comments:

puvan said...

ya know....they do
http://www.styloklfashionfestival.com/

Jimibot said...

Blah blah, whos side are you on?