Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Feel Pretty... Oh So Pretty...

Hello Everybody!

Err, just so you know, I'm currently sick again with a stomach virus. I'm throwing up and having died-rear all the time.. its like Im in that Exorcist movie. And I have fever too, which goes up and down and when its down im ok, but when its up I get delirious and babble nonsense and stuff and start laughing and arguing with myself. Mummy and Daddy thinks it may be that I have been eating bits from Achoo's kitty litter, and thats what made me sick. Mummy says I should stay away from dirty things, especially any poo poo from a cat. ERrrr, My TUMMY...it feels all yukky like there are wormies inside...

But anyway, I am feeling a bit happy today cause today I get to post up pretty pics of Me! Yes thats right! About 2 weeks ago, me and mummy and Poh Poh went to Atria Shopping Centre, and we saw there was a photo shoot for kiddies going on by IDEES Studio and they were having a promotion.

We were abit skeppy about IDEES studio, cause first of all their logo looked kinda crappy and second of all they were from Kepong, which is not really brimming with stylish and artistic kinda people. The photographer was a short dude with long hair and didnt speak much English. But mummy said, its quite a reasonable price and she doesnt have any nice photos of me and so mummy signed me up for it. I had to get into 2 costumes and stand in front of a screen with lots of lights and a big umbrella in front. Mummy and Poh Poh were bouncing around and doing silly things to get me to smile. It took about an hour to do the whole thing, and in the end this is what we got...


The first bunch of pics, I was in a cowboy costume. But they didnt have a cowboy hat so they put a piece of cloth on me. And i looked sorta like an indian instead. The thing I am holding is a water bottle. I dunno why, they took the gun away from me and gave me this instead. Maybe they are an anti-violence studio.


Look mummy, they turned me into a cartoon!


A close up.. This pic would have been cooler with a gun. You'll never catch me alive! I'll shoot myself in the face!!

Here, I do one of my famous naughty boy poses with my tongue sticking out. Look at my cute chubby arms. Hehe!

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next costume I got into was a sailor suit. Ahh..The good old little boy in a sailor suit photo. Well, mummy thinks its cute.

This one of me and Barney is mummy's favourite. Its the only one where my hat stayed on.

This one, Mummy did a big cross eyed spastic look to get me to smile.


This one, the photographer farted out the song BaaBaa Black Sheep to get me to laugh.


This one, I am looking very thoughtful with Barney. This is Poh Poh's favourite.


This photo, Barney was attacking my shoulder and I was like, Ahhh Ahhh, and they took a photo and it turned out not bad.

Well, thats all, only 8 photos. I hope you like them! Mummy says Idees is not bad, though they kept charging for additional stuff and it didn't end up that cheap after all. But at least she got some pics of me smiling! She says next time she will get photos of Daddy and Her and Me together, and it will be classy and stylish like a Calvin Klein ad. Good idea, mummy! Mummy and Daddy can pose in singlets and Calvin Klein undies, and I will pose in my nappy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jimi jam

Anonymous said...

cheap nike air max qsirnbuq cheap nike free run oqylgvph cheap nike shoes qnzpuqfs nike air max tyytulwn nike free run ndchkbgy nike shoes online whrgtyel