Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boring Old Mummy Pictures and Poh Poh's New Film Career

Its here. The evidence of Mummy traitor-ing around at Stylo. Auntie Elaine FINALLY downloaded them from her camera and mummy passed them to me to post up. Took long enough. The pictures are practically sepia-toned by now.

News flash, mummy, I dont think my fans are interested in pictures about you, ok. But anyway, since mummy got me a Virtual Pet Piggy Bank yesterday, I will do her a favour and post up just a few pics. I chose the ones where she doesnt look so traitor-y.

I think Uncle Kim looks really pretty in his pink shirt, and Auntie Elaine looks quite handsome in her black dress. Mummy on the other hand, looks a bit pregnant. The lady on the stage is a famous singer called Shafinazazaza and Auntie Elaine is a big fan, so she and mummy harassed the poor lady and forced her to take photos with them.

Theres more pics, but yeah yeah.... Im lazy to put them up since I'm not in any of them.

Sorry, fans. Sorry to bore you like this. I will try to make it better by putting some interesting-ish comments.

In this pic above, you can see that Auntie Elaine is roughly about my height. HAHAHA! Just Joking! Now I have to pray really hard that she doesnt read my blog and see this.

In this pic, well.. its just like the previous pic but someone has cut their legs off. You cant see, but at the bottom their legs are spurting blood and stuff. Mummy and Auntie Elaine are in agony but have to smile and look pleasant for the sake of pretending to be glamorous for the paparats.


In this pic, Uncle Kim and Auntie Elaine look super ro mantic and glamorous. Uncle Kim's chest hair matches perfectly with Auntie Elaine's black dress, which means they have put abit of effort into co-ordinating their outfits.

In this pic, the Shafinazazaza lady has sort of nice titties.



This pic is of the Shafinazazaza lady singing. Her real legs are in the black dress behind. THe legs you see here are fake legs, hence they are super shiny. I think I will hire this Shafinazazaza lady for next years Jimilo. She might even do a duet with the Wiggles.

------------------------------------------------------------


And now, for more interesting and ground breaking news!! Poh Poh is now a film star. She recently got called by a talent agency to be in 2 commercials. In one, she acts as "Unobservant Woman". In the other, she is "Homeless Woman". I think they are both TV commercials.

Hmm.... Homeless and Unobservant..... well. I think its SUPER GLAM! I think Poh Poh looks like a very nice homeless woman! Even if her part is only 3 seconds. I am now issuing autographed copies of pics of me and poh poh for sale at 50 cents a piece. Write to me if you would like to order!!

No comments: