Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mimi Back!

Finally, after not blogging for half a year (which is a quarter of my life), I managed to get my hands on a computer again! Its not easy.. when youre a babytot. Its alway no, no, no.

Jimi, no you'll make it dirty.
Jimi, no it will spoil.
Jimi, no dont touch daddys things.
Jimi, no thats mummys mascara.
Jimi, no dont wear mummys glittery stilettos.
Jimi, no dont push the dog down the stairs in your big police car.
No, no, no, no, no! (Imagine here my eyes boggle and turn into pretzels).

I cant wait till I become 2 years old and no more a baby! Then I'll show them! I'll drive my big police car and go to work in the office like daddy. And when I come back I'll eat ice cream and boss everybody. And I wont go oi oi ever until I want to! I heared Nana say I will be 2 soon, so start buying my birthday presents everybody. My birthday can happen anytime now, maybe even tomorrow.

Anyway, this year me and Winnie Pooh (my new best friend, who isnt as short as patrick and who didnt disappear like red) have started a band. We were inspired by daddy, with his nice music that he makes on the computer and gee-tar. But while daddys music inspires us to dance and jump and then trash the room, our own music will be more kiddy-friendly. It will inspire everybody to sing, learn, lick things and then trash the room! Haha! Winnie is smart and has encoded some sublinimal messages into our songs too. Dont be surprised if you listen, and then suddenly you want to drink milk from titties! Haha!

Barney is our manager, which is only right since we take some inspiration from Barney, Wiggles, Daddy, ABBA and Tool (which all smart babies listen to). We need a bit more practice, and then watch out! I will post my music video!

Thats all for now. Cheers until my next blog!

No comments: