Sunday, January 20, 2008

Learning about Time

I asked mummy this morning, "Mummy, how long is a million Gazillion years?"

Mummy said, Boy, a million gazillion years is about how long it takes for daddy to learn to put his dirty clothes in the laundry basket, and almost about how long it will take for Britney Spears to be cool again.

I nodded in understanding, even though I do like Auntie Britney very much, ever since I saw the picture where she let her little boy drive the car. But you cant argue with mummy and win, especially when it comes to daddys dirty clothes.

So I asked "Mummy, can anything possibly last that very very long? And if time can go on for soo long, then am I just a little little speck that doesnt matter even though Im almost 2 years old and know alot of things already?"

Mummy said, Im much bigger than a little speck on account of all the milk I drink, and I matter very much to everybody who knows me. And she has many hopes for me that I will do great things when I grow up and I will be very significant to all humans.

I said, "like what sort of great things mummy?"

She said, Mimi, you can do anything you want to and Im sure it will be a great thing.
And if you become a scientist and one day manage to bend the fabric of time and space, so that daddy manages to get his dirty clothes in the right place almost immediately, then that would be a big help to humankind indeed and you might even win a nobel prize.

I told mummy I will try to work on it after band practice.

Daddy, do you think mummy is trying to tell you something?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very cute little boy, I love the way you write with such imagination! And very smart to blog when you are only 2 years old!

Keep it up, your blog cheers up my day!

Anonymous said...

Please write more about your daddy, its very funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Having read your blog I think you are a lovely innocent boy.

Although you may consider me quite old (maybe ol enough to be your uncle, heheh) I am very fun and love to make frens with little boys like you. maybe we can be frens? I have lots of cars, icecream and cookies at my house and you can have as much as you want!

Please you should put up more photos of yourself, especially full length ones so we can see what you look like fully. Your friend, uncle pet.

Anonymous said...

hi uncle fren,

why dont we meet up..i have lots of cars and ice cream too