Sunday, January 20, 2008

Grand Aunties Surprise Birthday

Well I am posting alot today! What a good boy I am, I must give myself a cookie or 5.

I just wanted to share with all my friends, that last night we went to Grand Auntie Vasanthas house and gave her a big surprise, on account of her birthday! Grand Auntie made me promise not to say how old she is but I can tell you its slightly less than100 yrs old...

Well I had lots of fun coz I saw my cuzzins hannah and deborah and hezzie and my tai koh Yuvan. Me and Tai Koh are in an Indian Gang. And we sure ganged up on those girls! Hezzie is still a baby and cant join me and tai koh's gang yet, so he has to go on the girly gang. We went around shooting things and robbing people of their toys, it was awesome!

Mummy says shes glad I had fun but I have to learn how to share better, and not take Hezzies toys from him.

I think I would have a lot more fun if mummy didnt follow me all around when Im doing my Gang Member Activities. What will Tai Koh say if I dont shoot some babies and bring in the spoils? Sigh. Once youre in a gang, theres only one way out. And thats in a body bag. Why cant mummies understand that...

So me and Tai Koh are maybe thinking of getting some matching gang tatoos... maybe of a car?

No comments: