Thursday, October 19, 2006

My first Deepavali

Hello everyone! Sorry I havnt been blogging the past few days. I have been very busy. I've started going to the babysitter next door. Her name is Ram-laa and she is a very nice lady who smiles alot. And there is this kid there called Adam who is only a little bit bigger than me and I like him alot too. Adam will be my stand-by best friend in case me and Patrick break up. Red is my best-best friend in case me and adam break up.

Well Im very excited because mummy told me that this weekend is my first Deepavali. Deepavali is some sort of Indian festival about lighting things on fire. Mummy says I should take this time to thank Jesus for making me a half chocolate baby because many non-chocolate babies throughout the world dont ever get a chance to celebrate deepavali. So now I would like to put up a picture of daddy and me to celebrate our chocolate-ness.


This is obviously a more flattering picture of daddy than the previous one because he had a shower and shaved already. Its my favourite picture of us coz we look really cool together. When me and daddy walk down the street people stop and say "Hey, look at that chocolate tattoed guy and that super-cool milk-chocolate baby. Respect." Yeah, you better.

And you should know that I was only 3 mths old then so now Im actually twice as big as that, ok. So thats all I got time to write coz I gotta go to the baby-sitter now. bye bye!

PS. Im a bit sad that nobody sent me any baby rusks since my last blog. You must remember to address it to JIMI ok, and not PATRICK. Thank you!

No comments: