Monday, October 30, 2006

Evil PS2 has stolen daddy's brain!

One day I cant remember when, an evil alien called a playstation came into our room and zapped out daddy's brain! Lucky mummy is immune coz her female brain is well advanced. I am immune too coz I donno where my brain is. It is very sad for me... I donno when daddy will come back to this world, he is always fighting bad guys in the other world. I do my cutest faces and my best burps and farts to bring him back, but it is not working..

POOP on playstation! And double POOP with WEE on SONY, playstation's evil daddy! When I grow up and become a ninja, I will travel the world to kill all the playstations, and I will go to Japan in the final level and take on the big bad boss, SONY corporation.

But for now, I am but a lonely speck in a big big world with only mummy and grandma and granddad and greatgrandma to look after me....

No comments: