Thursday, October 12, 2006

mum mum?

Hallo everyone. Thanks for looking at my blog! Some people asked me why i want to blog. My best friend red laughed at me and I had to smack him up good. I told him "Hey! I may be a baby but I have feelings and stuff that I want to share with people and stuff. And Im almost 7 mths now.. thats almost like.. a teenager." But the real reason is becoz i miss mummy and daddy when they go to work. So maybe they can read this wehn theyre at work and think about me!
My fingers are not so good yet and I get tempted to lick things so I got patrick to type for me. Hes my pet dog and hes smart coz hes already in kinder. Thanks Patrick! Patrick says that if I lick the computer too much it will spoil and then daddy will get mad at me. Patrick also says that Dede is better than Puvan because Puvans moose Bob tried to bite him last nite and Puvan didnt help him. But I like Daddy coz of his cool tattoos and when I grow up and become a teenager I wanna get tattoos just like him.

Last nite Daddy put on a really scary moovie and him me and mummy were on the bed watching it. Mummy didnt want me to watch coz she thought I'ld get scared and have nightmares and try to climb out the crib again. Silly mummy.. I wont get scared! Although I do get nighmares sometimes but theyre mostly about Blossom. Im a bit scared of her coz shes big and looks hungry. So anyway I pretended to sleep but I was really watching the movie. In the movie this guy kills people and plucks their eyes out with his fingers. Cool!

No comments: